The Logitech G433 7.1 gaming headset features enhanced audio technologies such as Pro-G drivers and DTS Headphone: X in a comfortable, lightweight and elegant design.
Pro-G drivers are optimised for both analogue and digital sound reproduction regardless of the source. With the included USB sound card and DTS Headphone: X, G433 accurately replicates 7.1 speaker placement and audio positioning. The headset includes a removable, high-quality boom microphone with a micro pop filter for high-quality voice chat.
G433 is Discord certified to guarantee crystal-clear communication and audio performance. It comes in four custom colours: Royal blue, fire red and triple black.
System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, tablets and mobile. USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile. USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile. Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software and 7.1 DTS Headphone: X software installation.
1 x Wired gaming headset
USB DAC with 3.5 mm, 4-pole output
Detachable microphone boom with micro pop filter
Mobile cable with inline controls and mic
Console/PC cable with inline controls
PC splitter for separate mic and headphone jacks
Additional microfiber ear pads
Headset carrying bag
User documentation 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee and full product support
- DTS 7.1 + Pro-G: 7.1 positional audio: Immersion in game via 360 degree audio environment
- Lightweight fabric shell: Whether in the game or out in the world, the hydrophobic, stain-resistant fabric keeps G433 gaming headset looking as elegant as it sounds
- Sports-mesh ear pads: Keep cool and comfortable over long gaming sessions with breathable, washable sports-mesh ear pads; extra-soft micro fibre ear pads also included with the gaming headset
- Detachable, transformable: Don’t just hear, be heard; boom mic delivers enhanced voice quality for PC or console game chat with noise-reducing, G433 is a fully-equipped gaming headset
- Console compatible: Nintendo switch, PS4 and Xbox One get an upgrade with G433 enhanced audio and noise-cancelling boom mic; the standard audio cables plug straight into most console controllers
- Pro-G: Hybrid-mesh drivers deliver precise and clear audio the way it was intended